Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Zechariah 8-14, NKJV (12 questions)
1. 16 The Lord their God will save them in that day, As the flock of His people. For they shall be like the_______, Lifted like a banner over His land
a. the tassels of a robe
b. the jewels of a crown
c. the flowers of a plant
2. 8 I will whistle for them and gather them, For I will _______; And they shall increase as they once increased.
a. tell them a secret
b. give them a vision
c. redeem them
3. 11 He shall pass through the sea with affliction, And strike the waves of the sea: All the depths of the River shall dry up. Then the pride of Assyria shall be brought down, And the scepter of ______ shall depart.
4. 12 "So I will _____ them in the Lord, And they shall walk up and down in His name," Says the Lord.
b. sing songs to
5. 9 Then I said, "I will not feed you. Let what is dying die, and what is perishing perish. Let those that are left ______."
a. eat each others' flesh
b. be made to know the truth
c. be made to hear the truth
6. 10 And I took my staff, Beauty, and cut it in two, that I might break the _____ which I had made with all the peoples. 11 So it was broken on that day.
b. olive trees
7. 12 Then I said to them, "If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain." So they weighed out for my wages _____ pieces of silver.
8. 13 And the Lord said to me, "Throw it to the potter" -that princely price they set on me. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the Lord for the potter. 14 Then I cut in two my other staff, Bonds, that I might break the ____ between Judah and Israel.
9. 15 And the Lord said to me, "Next, take for yourself the implements of a foolish shepherd. 16 For indeed I will raise up a shepherd in the land who will not care for those who are cut off, nor seek the young, nor heal those that are broken, nor feed those that still stand. But he will eat the flesh of the fat and tear their hooves in pieces. 17 "Woe to the worthless shepherd, Who leaves the flock! A sword shall be against his arm And against his right eye; His arm shall completely wither, And his right eye shall be totally _______."
c. full of sight
10. I will also cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to depart from the land. 3 It shall come to pass that if anyone still ______, then his father and mother who begot him will say to him, 'You shall not live, because you have spoken lies in the name of the Lord.' And his father and mother who begot him shall thrust him through when he ______.
11. 20 In that day "HOLINESS TO THE LORD" shall be engraved on the bells of the horses. The ____ in the Lord's house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21 Yes, every ___ in Jerusalem and Judah shall be holiness to the Lord of hosts.
12. In that day there shall no longer be ______ in the house of the Lord of hosts.
a. an ark of the covenant
b. a Canaanite
c. a priest
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)