Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Micah 1-7 (8 questions)
1. 5 All this is for the transgression of Jacob And for the sins of the house of Israel. What is the transgression of Jacob? Is it not ________?...
a. their lack of love for others
2. So the seers shall be ashamed, And the __________ abashed; Indeed they shall all cover their lips; For there is no answer from God."
3. But truly I am full of ________ by the Spirit of the Lord, And of justice and might, To declare to Jacob his transgression And to Israel his sin.
4. 11 Her heads judge for a bribe, Her priests teach for _____, And her prophets divine for money. Yet they lean on the Lord, and say, "Is not the Lord among us? No harm can come upon us."
c. it is on their heart to do so
5. "But you, _______________ Ephrathah, Though you are little among the thousands of Judah, Yet out of you shall come forth to Me The One to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth are from of old, From everlasting."
6. He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love ___________, And to walk humbly with your God?
b. the law
7. Do not trust in a friend; Do not put your confidence in a companion; Guard the doors of your mouth From her who lies in your bosom. 6 For son dishonors father, Daughter rises against her mother, Daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; A man's enemies are the men of his own _______________.
Micah 7:5-6, NKJV
8. 18 Who is a God like You, Pardoning iniquity And passing over the transgression of the _________ of His heritage? He does not retain His anger forever, Because He delights in mercy. 19 He will again have compassion on us, And will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins Into the depths of the sea.
a. ones who call on his holy name
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)