Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Hosea 8-14, ESV (11 questions)
1. 10 "I found Israel Like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers As the firstfruits on the fig tree in its first season. But they went to Baal Peor, And separated themselves to that shame; They became an ______ like the thing they loved.
c. evil person
2. Because you trusted in your own way, In the multitude of your mighty ____. 14 Therefore tumult shall arise among your people,
3. 11 "When Israel was a child, I loved him, And out of Egypt I called My ____.
a. chosen people
4. 2 As they called them, So they went from them; They sacrificed to the ____, And burned incense to carved images.
a. sons of gods
c. false gods
5. 7 My people are bent on _______. Though they call to the Most High, None at all exalt Him.
a. praying to false gods
c. backsliding from Me
6. 9 I will not execute the fierceness of My anger; I will not again destroy Ephraim. For I am God, and not ____, The Holy One in your midst; And I will not come with terror. 10 "They shall walk after the Lord. He will roar like a lion.
c. a god
7. 4 "I will heal their backsliding, I will love them _____, For My anger has turned away from him.
a. for their righteousness
b. for a price
8. 5 I will be like the _______ to Israel; He shall grow like the lily, And lengthen his roots like Lebanon. 6 His branches shall spread; His beauty shall be like an olive tree, And his fragrance like Lebanon.
a. rod of discipline
b. sharp sword executing judgment
9. 7 Those who dwell under his _______ shall return; They shall be revived like grain, And grow like a vine. Their scent shall be like the wine of Lebanon.
10. 8 "Ephraim shall say, 'What have I to do anymore with _____?' I have heard and observed him. I am like a green cypress tree; Your fruit is found in Me."
b. false gods
11. 9 Who is wise? Let him understand these things. Who is prudent? Let him know them. For the ways of the Lord are right; The ______ walk in them, But transgressors stumble in them.
a. children of God
b. sons of God
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)