Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Hosea 1-7, ESV (11 questions)
1. 10 "Yet the number of the children of Israel Shall be as the sand of the sea, Which cannot be measured or numbered. And it shall come to pass In the place where it was said to them, 'You are not My people,' There it shall be said to them, 'You are _____ of the living God.'
Hos. 1:10 NKJV
a. a disgrace
2. Say to your brethren, 'My People,' And to your sisters, '_________.'
Hosea 2:1, NKJV
a. You are my sisters
b. You have acted like harlots toward God
c. Mercy is shown
3. 8 For she did not know that ___ gave her grain, new wine, and oil, And multiplied her silver and gold- Which they prepared for Baal.
Hosea 2:8, NKJV
b. her first husband
c. her lovers
4. 11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, Her feast days, Her New Moons, Her Sabbaths- All her appointed feasts.
Hosea 2:11, NKJV
QUESTION: What does mirth mean?
5. 14 "Therefore, behold, I will _____ her, Will bring her into the wilderness, And speak comfort to her.
Hosea 2:14, NKJV
6. 16 "And it shall be, in that day," Says the Lord, "That you will call Me '______,' And no longer call Me 'My Master,'
Hosea 2:16, NKJV
a. My ex-husband
b. My husband
c. My ex-master
7. What was the word in the original manuscripts for "Master" in Hosea 2:16, NKJV? 16 "And it shall be, in that day," Says the Lord, "That you will call Me 'My Husband,' And no longer call Me 'My Master,' (Use your Strong's Concordance)
Hosea 2:16, NKJV
Hosea 2:16, Strong's
8. 18 In that day I will make a covenant for them With the beasts of the field, With the birds of the air, And with the creeping things of the ground. Bow and sword of battle I will shatter from the earth, To make them _____ safely.
Hosea 2:18, NKJV
a. work for me
c. lie down
9. 19 "I will ______ forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me In righteousness and justice, In lovingkindness and mercy; 20 I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness, And you shall know the Lord.
Hosea 2:19-20, NKJV
a. adopt you as mine
b. make you obey me
c. betroth you to Me
10. Then the Lord said to me, "Go again, love a woman who is loved by a lover and is committing _____, just like the love of the Lord for the children of Israel, who look to other gods and love the raisin cakes of the pagans."
Hosea 3:1, NKJV
b. lack of self control
11. 14 "I will not _____ your daughters when they commit harlotry, Nor your brides when they commit adultery; For the men themselves go apart with harlots, And offer sacrifices with a ritual harlot. Therefore people who do not understand will be trampled.
Hosea 4:14, NKJV
b. be a husband to
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)