Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ezekiel 9-12, ESV (5 questions)
1. 12 And their whole body, their rims, and their spokes, their wings, and the wheels were full of ___ all around-the wheels that the four of them had.
c. hot coals
2. 13 As for the wheels, they were called in my hearing "the _______ wheels."
b. burning hot
3. 14 And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of _________, and the second face was a human face, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.
a. the cherub
b. the ox
c. the bull
4. 11 This city shall not be your cauldron, nor shall you be the meat in the midst of it. I will judge you at the ______ of Israel, 12 and you shall know that I am the Lord. For you have not walked in my statutes, nor obeyed my rules, but have acted according to the rules of the nations that are around you."
b. door of the sanctuary
5. 19 And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of ____ from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in my statutes and keep my rules and obey them. And they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)