Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ezekiel 43-45, ESV (9 questions)
1. 9 "Thus says the Lord God: No foreigner, uncircumcised in heart and flesh, of all the foreigners who are among the people of Israel, shall _____.
a. call me their God
b. enter my sanctuary
c. be required to keep my rules and statutes
2. 13 They shall not come near to me, to serve me as priest, nor come near any of my holy things and the things that are most holy, but they shall bear their shame and the abominations that they have committed. 14 Yet I will appoint them to ________.
a. clean around the outside of the temple
b. clean the floor inside the temple
c. keep charge of the temple, to do all its service and all that is to be done in it
3. 17 When they enter the gates of the inner court, they shall wear linen garments. They shall have nothing of _____ on them, while they minister at the gates of the inner court, and within.
4. 18 They shall have linen turbans on their heads, and linen undergarments around their waists. They shall not bind themselves with anything that causes _____.
a. an uncomfortable feeling
5. 19 And when they go out into the outer court to the people, they shall put off the garments in which they have been ministering and lay them in the holy chambers. And they shall put on other garments, lest they transmit _____ to the people with their garments.
b. the Holy Spirit
6. Ez. 44:21 * 21 No priest shall drink wine _____.
b. in the morning
c. when he enters the inner court
7. 22 They shall not marry a widow or a divorced woman, but only virgins of the offspring of the house of Israel, or a widow who is the widow of a ______.
b. prayerful man
c. wealthy man
8. Ez. 45:17 * 17 It shall be the prince's duty to furnish the burnt offerings, grain offerings, and drink offerings, at the feasts, the ____ moons, and the Sabbaths, all the appointed feasts of the house of Israel: he shall provide the sin offerings, grain offerings, burnt offerings, and peace offerings, to make atonement on behalf of the house of Israel.
9. 18 "Thus says the Lord God: In the first month, on the first day of the month, you shall take a bull from the herd without blemish, and ______.
a. make the sanctuary unclean
b. purify the sanctuary
c. sacrifice it in the sanctuary
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)