Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ezekiel 40-42, ESV (5 questions)
1. Then he went into the inner room...And he said to me, "This is the ____."
a. largest room
b. smallest room
c. Most Holy Place
2. 13 Then he said to me, "The north chambers and the south chambers opposite the yard are the holy chambers, where the priests who approach the Lord shall ___ the most holy offerings.
3. 25 There they shall put the most holy offerings-the grain offering, the sin offering, and the _____ offering-for the place is holy.
4. 14 When the priests enter the Holy Place, they shall not go out of it into the outer court without laying there the _____ in which they minister, for these are holy.
5. It had a wall around it, 500 cubits long and 500 cubits broad, to make a separation between the holy and the ______.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)