Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ezekiel 28-30, ESV (5 questions)
1. 10 You shall die the death of the ________ by the hand of foreigners, for I have spoken, declares the Lord God."
2. 12 "Son of man, raise a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say to him, Thus says the Lord God:"You were the signet of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 You were in ____ of God;
a. heaven, the home
b. Eden, the garden
c. Jerusalem, the chosen city
3. 14 You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked. 15 You were _____ in your ways from the day you were created,
4. 15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till _____ was found in you.
b. a demon
5. 17 Your heart was proud because of your ______; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)