Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Ezekiel 21-22, ESV (5 questions)
1. 9 There are men in you who slander to shed blood, and people in you who eat ______; they commit lewdness in your midst.
a. in the sanctuary
b. beside the river
c. on the mountains
2. 14...I the Lord have spoken, and I will do it. 15 I will ____ you among the nations and disperse you through the countries, and I will consume your uncleanness out of you.
3. 26 Her priests have done violence to my law and have profaned my holy things. They have made no _____ between the holy and the common, neither have they taught the difference between the unclean and the clean, and they have disregarded my Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them.
4. 30 And I sought for a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach before me for the land, that I should not destroy it, _____.
a. but instead I found ten
b. and I found that very one
c. but I found none
5. 31 Therefore I have poured out my indignation upon them. I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath. I _____ their way upon their heads, declares the Lord God."
a. will return
b. have returned
c. will consider returning
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)