Daniel 4-6, ERV
1. 16 Let his mind be changed from a man's, and let a beast's mind be given to him; and let seven periods of time pass over him. 17 The sentence is by the decree of ____...
c. the watchers
2. 16 Let his mind be changed from a man's, and let a beast's mind be given to him; and let seven periods of time pass over him. 17 The sentence is by the decree of the watchers, the decision by the word of the holy ones, to the end that the living may know that the Most High rules the kingdom of men and gives it to whom he will and sets over it the ____ of men.'
a. most wisdom filled
b. most spirit filled
3. 24 this is the interpretation, O king: It is a decree of the Most High, which has come upon my lord the king, 25 that you shall be driven from among men, and your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field. You shall be made to ____ like an ox, and you shall be wet with the dew of heaven, and seven periods of time shall pass over you, till you know that the Most High rules the kingdom of men and gives it to whom he will.
a. pull a wagon
b. eat grass
c. wear a yoke
4. 31 While the words were still in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, "O King Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is spoken: The kingdom has departed from you, 32 and you shall be driven from among men, and your dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field. And you shall be made to eat grass like an ox, and seven periods of time shall pass over you, until you know that the Most High rules the kingdom of men and gives it to ______."
a. the most popular among the people
b. the most educated among the people
c. whom he will
5. 33 Immediately the word was fulfilled against Nebuchadnezzar. He was driven from among men and ate grass like an ox, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven till his hair grew as long as ____ feathers, and his nails were like birds' claws.
a. a mockingbird's
b. a chicken's
c. an eagles'
6. 34 At the end of the days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my ____ returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and praised and honored him who lives forever,
a. human hair
b. human nails
7. for his dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom endures from generation to generation; 35 all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, and he does according to his will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand or say to him, "________"
a. Where are you?
b. What is heaven like?
c. What have you done?
8. 37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are right and his ways are just; and those who walk in pride he is able to _____.
a. do away with
9. 5 Immediately the fingers of _______ appeared and wrote on the plaster of the wall of the king's palace, opposite the lampstand. And the king saw the hand as it wrote.
a. an angel's hand
b. a human's hand
c. God's hand
10. Now if you can read the writing and make known to me its interpretation, you shall be clothed with purple and have a chain of gold around your neck and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom." 17 Then Daniel answered and said before the king, "Let your gifts be ______.
a. for yourself, and give your rewards to another
b. multiplied toward me and I will give you the interpretation
c. given to the poor
11. 20 But when his heart was lifted up and his spirit was hardened so that he dealt _____, he was brought down from his kingly throne, and his glory was taken from him.
12. And you have praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood, and stone, which do not see or hear or know, but the God in whose hand is your breath, and whose are all your ways, you have not ______.
13. 25 And this is the writing that was inscribed: ________.
a. Many, Many Testimonies and Prophecies
b. Mean, Mean, Jekels, and Star Sin
c. Mene, Mene, Tekel, and Parsin
14. 26 This is the interpretation of the matter: Mene, God has numbered the days of your kingdom and brought ____ to an end;
c. you and all your family
15. 27 Tekel, you have been weighed in the balances and found ______;
b. highly thought of by yourself
16. 28 Peres, your kingdom is divided and given to the _______."
b. Israel and Judah
c. Medes and Persians
17. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no kind of harm was found on him, because he had ______.
a. made friends with the lions
b. recited God's Word aloud
c. trusted in his God