Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Daniel 1-3, ESV (15 questions)
1. 3 Then the king commanded Ashpenaz, his chief eunuch, to bring some of the people of Israel, both of the royal family and of the nobility, 4 youths without blemish, of good appearance and skillful in all wisdom, endowed with knowledge, understanding learning, and competent to stand in the king's palace, and to teach them the ____________.
a. meaning of the law of Moses
b. how to worship the God of Abraham
c. literature and language of the Chaldeans
2. 6 Among these were Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah of the tribe of Judah. 7 And the chief of the eunuchs gave them names: Daniel he called ______..
3._______ he called Shadrach
4. ______ he called Meshach
5._______ he called Abednego.
6. 8 But Daniel resolved that he would not ____ himself with the king's food, or with the wine that he drank. Therefore he asked the chief of the eunuchs to allow him not to ____ himself.
7.12 "Test your servants for ten days; let us be given vegetables to eat and water to drink. 13 Then let our appearance and the appearance of the youths who eat the king's food be observed by you, and deal with your servants according to what you see." 14 So he listened to them in this matter, and tested them for ten days. 15 At the end of ten days it was seen that they were better in appearance and _____ in flesh than all the youths who ate the king's food. 16 So the steward took away their food and the wine they were to drink, and gave them vegetables.
8. Dan 1:17 * 17 As for these four youths, God gave them learning and skill in all literature and wisdom, and Daniel had understanding in all ______.
a. language of the Chaldeans
b. Ezekiel's prophecies
c. visions and dreams
9. 19 And the king spoke with them, and among all of them none was found like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah. Therefore they stood before the king. 20 And in every matter of wisdom and understanding about which the king inquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the _______ that were in all his kingdom.
b. wise men
c. magicians and enchanters
10. 5 The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, "The word from me is firm: if you do not make known to me the ____ and its interpretation, you shall be torn limb from limb, and your houses shall be laid in ruins.
a. dream's origin
b. the people in the dream
11. 17 Then Daniel went to his house and made the matter known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions, 18 and told them to seek ____ from the God of heaven concerning this mystery, so that Daniel and his companions might not be destroyed with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.
12. ...this mystery has been revealed to me, not because of any wisdom that I have more than ____, but in order that the interpretation may be made known to the king, and that you may know the thoughts of your mind.
a. all the living
13. 34 As you looked, a stone was cut out by _____, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces.
a. a human hand
b. no human hand
14. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold, all together were broken in pieces, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, so that not a trace of them could be found. But the stone that struck the image became a great _______ and filled the whole earth.
15. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle. 43 As you saw the iron mixed with soft clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as ____.
a. law does not mix with grace
b. condemnation does not mix with forgiveness
c. iron does not mix with clay
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)