Matthew 9-10, ERV
1. And getting into a boat he crossed over and came to his own city. 2 And behold, some people brought to him a paralytic, lying on a bed. And when Jesus saw their _______, he said to the paralytic, "Take heart, my son; your sins are forgiven."
c. good deeds
2. 11 And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" 12 But when he heard it, he said, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 13 Go and learn what this means, 'I desire _______, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."
3. 27 And as Jesus passed on from there, two blind men followed him, crying aloud, "Have mercy on us, Son of David." 28 When he entered the house, the blind men came to him, and Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to him, "Yes, Lord." 29 Then he touched their eyes, saying, "According to your _____ be it done to you." 30 And their eyes were opened.
a. righteous deeds
4. "The harvest is plentiful, but the _________ are few; 38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out __________ into his harvest."
b. righteous men
5. 5These twelve Jesus sent out, instructing them, "Go nowhere among the _______ and enter no town of the ________, 6but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
6. "..go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And proclaim as you go, saying, _______.'
a. Repent, the kingdom of heaven is at hand
b. The kingdom of heaven is at hand
c. The kingdom of heaven is in your heart
7. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. _________ 9 Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your money belts, 10 nor bag for your journey, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staffs; for a worker is worthy of his food.
a. Freely you have received, freely give.
b. Then collect a tithe
c. Take up donations
8. 16 "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.
Matt 10:16, NKJV
a. a Pharisee and Teachers of the Law
c. wise men
9. 17 Beware of men, for they will deliver you over to courts and flog you in their ________,
10. "...you will be ________ by all for my name's sake."
b. treated with respect
11. 27 "Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light...
b. the synagogue
c. the dark