Matthew 7-8, ERV
1. "Do not _____, or you too will be ______. 2 For in the same way you _____ others, you will be ______, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
2. 7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For ______ who asks receives...
b. a few
3. 12 So in everything, ___________, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
a. love each other
b. be merciful
c. do to others what you would have them do to you
4. ...small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and _____ find it.
a. everyone will
b. only a few
5. 21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one _________.
a. who has been born again
b. who has been chosen
c. who does the will of my Father who is in heaven