Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Matthew 5-6, NKJV (6 questions)
1. 6 "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for ______, for they shall be satisfied.
2. 7 "Blessed are the _______, for they shall receive mercy.
3. 17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to ______ them.
4. 20 For I tell you, unless your ______ exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
5. 21 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.' 22 But I say to you that everyone who is ________ will be liable to judgment
a. angry with his brother
b. a thief
6. 27 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit _____.' 28 But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed _____ with her in his heart.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)