Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Matthew 26, NKJV (8 questions)
1. 12 For in pouring this fragrant oil on My body, she did it for ______.
a. a reward
c. My burial
2. 27 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28 For this is My blood of the _____, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
b. new covenant
3. 29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you _______." 30 And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.
a. when you receive the Holy Spirit
b. at the resurrection
c. in My Father's kingdom
4. 52 But Jesus said to him, "Put your sword in its place, for all who take the sword will ______ by the sword.
b. commit sin
5. 57 And those who had laid hold of Jesus led Him away to Caiaphas the ____, where the scribes and the elders were assembled.
c. high priest
6. 60... two false witnesses came forward 61 and said, "This fellow said, 'I am able to destroy the _____ and to build it in three days.'"
a. holiest place in the temple
7. 64 Jesus said to him, "It is as you said. Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the _____ of heaven."
8. 74 Then he began to ______, saying, "I do not know the Man!"
a. beg and plead
b. cry and sob
c. curse and swear
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)