Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Matthew 24-25, ESV (9 questions)
1. Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. 2 But he answered them, "You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here ____."
a. anyone to worship me
b. anyone who worships me in temples made with hands
c. one stone upon another that will not be thrown down
2. "...you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you ______, for this must take place, but the end is not yet."
a. alarm others
b. are not alarmed
c. tell everyone the end is coming
3. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then _____ will come.
a. the Antichrist
b. the Messiah
c. the end
4. 29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days _____ will be darkened
a. people's hearts
b. people's minds
c. the sun
5. 30 Then will appear in heaven _____, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
a. the Son of Man
b. the sign of the Son of Man
c. angels proclaiming the day of the Lord
6. 31 And he will send out his ______ with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
b. chariots of fire
7. 36 "But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, _____, but the Father only.
a. nor the elect
b. nor the prophets
c. nor the Son
8. 46 When the master comes and finds that servant _____, it will be a day of blessing for that servant. 47 I can tell you without a doubt, the master will choose that servant to take care of everything he owns.
a. doing whatever he wants
b. doing the work he gave him
c. going to church on the Sabbath
9. these will go away into _____, but the righteous into eternal life.
a. eternal sleep
b. eternal repentance
c. eternal punishment
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)