Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Matthew 15-17, ESV (7 questions)
1. 3 He answered them, "And why do you break the commandment of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, 'Honor your father and your mother,' and, 'Whoever reviles father or mother must surely _____.'
c. be forgiven
2. 9 in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of _____.':
3. In Matthew 15:22-28, who did Jesus refer to as dogs, saying that it was not right to give the children's bread to the dogs.
a. anyone outside of the family of the Israelites
b. dogs that belonged to the Israelites
c. the lost sheep of the Israelites
4. 4 An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of _______."
a. the blood red moons
b. the Zodiak
5.4 "O you of little faith, why are you discussing among yourselves the fact that you have no bread? 9 Do you not yet perceive? Do you not remember the five loaves for the five thousand, and how many baskets you gathered? 10 Or the seven loaves for the four thousand, and how many baskets you gathered? 11 How is it that you fail to understand that I did not speak about ______?
c. the message from God
6. Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees." 12 Then they understood that he did not tell them to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the ______ of the Pharisees and Sadducees.
7. From whom do kings of the earth take toll or tax? From their sons or from others?" 26 And when he said, "From others," Jesus said to him, "Then the sons ______.
a. should have to pay also
b. are free
c. have to pay even though it's not fair
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)