Mark 8-9, ERV
1. And He said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the kingdom of God present with ____."
2. 23 Jesus said to him, "If you can believe,all things are possible to him who believes." 24 Immediately the _______ cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!"
Mark 9:23-24 ,NKJV
b. father of the child
c. mother of the child
3. 25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it: "_____________________!"
b. Hold thy peace and come out of him!
c. Deaf and Dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and enter him no more
4. 49 "For everyone will be seasoned with ______,and every sacrifice will be seasoned with salt.
5. 50 Salt is good, but if the salt loses its flavor, how will you ________ it? Have salt in yourselves, and have peace with one another."