Mark 6-7, ERV
1. 3 Is this not the carpenter, the Son of Mary, and brother of James, Joses, Judas, and Simon? And are not His sisters here with us?" So they were __________.
a. amazed by Him
b. disbelieving toward Him
c. offended at Him
2. 4 But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is ______ except in his own country, among his own relatives, and in his own house."
Mark 6:4 ,NKJV
a. not without pay
b. not without honor
c. not without love
3. But immediately He talked with them and said to them, "Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid." 51 Then He went up into the boat to them, and the wind ceased. And they were greatly amazed in themselves beyond measure, and marveled. 52 For they had not understood about the _____, because their heart was hardened.
4. "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: 'This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. 7 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.' 8 For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men...13 making the word of God _____ through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such things you do."
c. of no effect
5. 18 So He said to them, "Are you thus without understanding also? Do you not perceive that whatever enters a man from outside cannot defile him, 19 because it does not enter his ________ but his stomach, and is eliminated, thus purifying all foods?"
6. 25 For a woman whose young daughter had an unclean spirit heard about Him, and she came and fell at His feet. 26 The woman was a Greek, a Syro-Phoenician by birth, and she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter. 27 But Jesus said to her, "Let the children be filled first, for it is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the little _________."
7. 28 And she answered and said to Him, "Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs under the table eat from the children's crumbs." 29 Then He said to her, "For this ____ go your way; the demon has gone out of your daughter."
a. kind of faith