Mark 4-5, ERV
1. "To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables, 12 so that 'Seeing they may see and not perceive, And hearing they may hear and not understand; Lest they should turn, And ______.'"
c. their sins be forgiven them
2. 21 Also He said to them, "Is a lamp brought to be put under a basket or under a bed? Is it not to be set on a lampstand? 22 For there ______...
a. are things hidden that will always remain hidden
b. is nothing hidden which will not be revealed
c. are certain things which are hidden forever and certain things that will be revealed
3. * "Take heed what you hear. With the same measure you _____, it will be measured to you; and to you who hear, more will be given.
a. share with others
c. put under a basket
4. 34 But without a parable He did not speak to them. And when they were alone, He _______.
a. even more so confused His disciples
b. explained all things to His disciples
c. told his disciples not to worry about the meaning, but that they should just trust him
5. And he answered, saying, "My name is Legion; for we are many." 10 Also he begged Him earnestly that He would not send them out of the country. 11 Now a large herd of swine was feeding there near the mountains. 12 So all the demons begged Him, saying, "Send us to the swine, that we may enter them." 13 And at once Jesus gave them permission. Then the unclean spirits went out and entered the swine (there were about _____); and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the sea, and drowned in the sea.
6. 34 And He said to her, "Daughter, your ____ has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction."
Mark 5:34 ,NKJV
a. change in behavior
7. Your daughter is dead. Why trouble the Teacher any further?" 36 As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to the ruler of the synagogue, "Do not be afraid; _______."
a. only believe
b. only repent
c. just stop sinning
8. 41 Then He took the child by the hand, and said to her, "Talitha, cumi," which is translated, "Little girl, I say to you, _____." 42 Immediately the girl arose and walked, for she was twelve years of age.
a. you are only sleeping
c. can you hear me