Mark 1-3, ERV
1. 8 I indeed baptized you with water, but He will baptize you with ________."
a. Holy Water
b. the Holy Spirit
2. Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and _____."
a. believe the gospel
b. be obedient to the law of God
c. forgive others of their sins
3. 41 Then Jesus, moved with compassion, _______ and touched him, and said to him, "I am willing; be cleansed."
b. stretched out His hand
c. called unto His Father
4. 5 When Jesus saw their _____, He said to the paralytic, "Son, your sins are forgiven you." 6 And some of the scribes were sitting there and reasoning in their hearts, 7 "Why does this Man speak blasphemies like this? Who can forgive sins but God alone?"
a. faith and remorse of sins
5. He answered them, saying, "Who is My mother, or My brothers?" 34 And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, "Here are My mother and My brothers! 35 For whoever _____ is My brother and My sister and mother.
a. is blood related to me
b. does the will of God
c. has been born again