Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Luke 6-7, NKJV (13 questions)
1. 2 And some of the Pharisees said to them, "Why are you doing what is not _____ to do on the Sabbath?"
Luke 6:2 ,NKJV
2. 5 And He said to them, "The Son of Man is also _______."
a. forgiven for breaking the Sabbath law
b. not guilty of breaking the Sabbath law
c. Lord of the Sabbath
3. 13 And when it was day, He called His disciples to Himself; and from them He chose twelve whom He also named _____:
Luke 6:13 ,NKJV
4. 26 Woe to you when all men ______, For so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Luke 6:26 ,NKJV
a. condemn you
b. listen to you
c. speak well of you
5. 27 "But I say to you who hear: _____ your enemies, do good to those who hate you
Luke 6:27 ,NKJV
a. don't talk evil about
b. don't condemn
6. 32 "But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even _____ love those who love them.
b. the self-righteous
c. descendents of the fist Adam
7. lend, _____; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High
a. and do not charge interest
b. and do not be upset if you don't get it all back
c. hoping for nothing in return
8. For He is ____ to the unthankful and evil. 36 Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
a. a stumbling block
b. an iron fist
9. 38 ____, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom.
10. 40 A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone who is perfectly trained will be ____ his teacher.
Luke 6:40 ,NKJV
a. just below
c. as full of wisdom
11. 45 A good man out of ______ brings forth good
a. his willingness to be obedient to the law
b. his desire to be obedient to the law
c. the good treasure of his heart
13. 50 Then He said to the woman, "Your _____ has saved you. Go in peace."
12. For out of the abundance of the heart his ______.
a. works are revealed
b. mouth speaks
c. treasures are revealed
a. loving acts of washing my feet
b. alabaster box
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)