Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Luke 17_18, NKJV (9 questions)
1. Then He said to the disciples, "It is ______ that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!
2. 4 And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, 'I repent,' you shall _______."
a. tell him he has reached his limit
b. tell him that you will forgive him one last time
c. forgive him
3. 5 And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our ______."
a. desire to forgive and love our enemies
4. 17 So Jesus answered and said, "Were there not ten cleansed? But where are the nine? 18 Were there not any found who returned to _____ except this foreigner?"
a. question God
b. give glory to God
c. worship God
5. 20 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation; 21 nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!' For indeed, the kingdom of God is ______."
a. above you
b. in another universe
c. within you
6. 37 And they answered and said to Him, "Where, Lord?" So He said to them, "Wherever the body is, there the _____ will be gathered together."
7. 7 And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out _____ to Him, though He bears long with them? 8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily.
a. only once
b. day and night
c. year after year
8. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find _____ on the earth?"
9. 17 Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a ______ will by no means enter it."
a. a little child
b. mature adult
c. wise man
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)