Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Luke 14-16, NKJV (7 questions)
1. 25 Now great multitudes went with Him. And He turned and said to them, 26 "If anyone comes to Me and does not _____ his father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be My disciple.
c. care for
2. 33 So likewise, whoever of you does not forsake ______ cannot be My disciple.
a. all other beliefs
b. his family
c. all that he has
3. 7 I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons _______.
a. who are already saved
b. who live in the kingdom
c. who need no repentance
4. 10 Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over _____ sinner who repents.
Luke 15:10 ,NKJV
a. a very bad
b. any degree of
5. 31 "And he said to him, 'Son, you are always with me, and _____ is yours. 32 It was right that we should make merry and be glad, for your brother was dead and is alive again, and was lost and is found.'"
a. a portion rightfully
b. all that I have
c. all that you have
6. 15 And He said to them, "You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is ______ among men is an abomination in the sight of God.
a. an abomination
b. highly esteemed
c. against the law
7. 25 But Abraham said, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and you are tormented. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great _____ fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us.'
a. locked door
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)