Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Luke 12-13, NKJV (6 questions)
1. "Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is ________.
Luke 12:1 ,NKJV
a. proclaiming people should follow the law when they are really not following it all themselves
b. proclaiming believers in Christ should still follow the law
2. 6 "Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not ______ therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
b. be slow to trust
3. 15 And He said to them, "Take heed and beware of covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he _______."
a. desires to have
c. shares with others
4. 29 "And do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind. 30 For all these things the nations of the world seek after, and your Father knows that you need these things. 31 But seek the kingdom of God, and _________
a. seek all of these other things last
b. all these things shall be added to you
c. don't eat, drink or wear clothing
5. 32 "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 33 Sell what you have and give alms; provide yourselves money bags which do not ________, a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches nor moth destroys. 34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
a. have holes
b. grow old
c. run dry
6. 24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will ______.
a. not be able
b. not understand why they can't
c. wonder where the narrow gate was
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)