Luke 10-11, ERV
1. After these things the Lord appointed seventy others also, and sent them two by two before His face into every city and place where He Himself ________. -
a. was too busy to go
b. was about to go
c. had already been
2. 2 Then He said to them, "The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to _____ into His harvest. -
a. send out laborers
b. bring in the fruit
c. plant the seed
3. 3 ______; behold, I send you out as lambs among wolves.
a. Be scared
b. Run for your lives
c. Go your way
4. 6 And if a son of peace is there, your peace will rest on it; if not, ______.
a. there will be a fight
b. you might get devoured by the wolf
c. it will return to you
5. 9 And heal the sick there, and say to them, 'The _____ has come near to you.'
a. message of God
b. Spirit of God
c. kingdom of God
6. 17 Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are ______ in Your name."
a. attacking us
b. helping us
c. subject to us
7. 18 And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to ______ serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
a. trample on
8. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because ____."
a. you have a new name
b. you are wise as a serpent
c. your names are written in heaven
9. 21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the ______ and revealed them to babes.
a. ones who cannot read
b. ones who are proud
c. wise and prudent
10. 22 All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son ______."
a. is joined to
b. wills to reveal Him
c. lifts the veil from
11. 23 Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; 24 for I tell you that many ______ have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear, and have not heard it."
a. who want to know God
b. who desire to attain power over the people
c. prophets and kings
12. 27 And it happened, as He spoke these things, that a certain woman from the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, "Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts which nursed You!" 28 But He said, "More than that, blessed are those who ______"
a. love me
b. hear the word of God and keep it!
c. understand the Word of God
13. 29 And while the crowds were thickly gathered together, He began to say, "This is an evil generation. It seeks a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of ____ the prophet.
14. 30 For as Jonah became a sign to the Ninevites, so also the _____ will be to this generation.
a. Son of Man
c. sign of the times
15. 32 The men of _____ will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, for they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and indeed a greater than Jonah is here.
16. 52 "Woe to you lawyers! For you have taken away the ___ of knowledge. You did not enter in yourselves, and those who were entering in you hindered."