Romans 8-10, NKJV (14 questions)
1. 2 For the law of ____ has made me free from the law of sin and death.
c. the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus
2. 3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 that the _____ of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:3-4 ,NKJV
b. righteous requirement
c. 2 new commandments
3. ...those who are in the flesh cannot ______ God.
4. ...if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he _____.
a. has the spirit of death
b. is not His
c. does not have a new heart with the love of God poured in
5. 10 And if Christ is in you, the body is _____ because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
6. ...as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are ____ of God.
7. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of ______ by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."
8. ...whom He _____, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified.
a. saw repent
b. heard confess
9. 21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for ____?
10. 27 Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel: "Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, The ______ will be saved.
c. seed of Israel
11. Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for _____ is that they may be saved.
a. everyone in the world
b. the Gentiles
12. 2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who _____.
a. has the Spirit of God
c. loves God
13. 10 For with the heart one believes unto _____, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
a. forgiveness of sins
14. Moses says: "I will provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation, I will move you to anger by a _____ nation."