Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Romans 14-16, NKJV (7 questions)
1. 14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there _____ unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
a. are only a few things
b. is nothing
c. are many things
2. 19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may _____ another.
Rom 14:19 ,NKJV
3. 5...may the God of ____ grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, 6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
b. patience and comfort
c. grace and mercy
4. ...may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in ______, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
5. 3 Greet Priscilla and Aquila, my fellow workers in Christ Jesus, 4 who risked their own necks for my life, to whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles. 5 Likewise greet the church that is in _______.
a. the temple
b. the synagogue
c. their house
6. I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil. 20 And the God of peace will ____ under your feet shortly.
a. give you rest
b. crush Satan
c. give you energy
7. 25 Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began 26 but now made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, for obedience to the ____- 27 to God, alone wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)