Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Luke 23-24, NKJV (7 questions)
1. 9 Then he questioned Him with many words, but He answered him nothing. 10 And the _____________ stood and vehemently accused Him.
a. chief priests and scribes
b. officers and governors
c. people of the synagogues
2. 28 But Jesus, turning to them, said, "Daughters of Jerusalem, do not weep for Me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. 29 For indeed the days are coming in which they will say, '______ are the barren, wombs that never bore, and breasts which never nursed!' 30 Then they will begin 'to say to the mountains, "Fall on us!" and to the hills, "Cover us!"' 31 For if they do these things in the green wood, what will be done in the dry?"
3. 44 Now it was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.
What time was it when it became dark? Read this verse in the Easy-to-Read Version:
44 It was about ______, but it turned dark throughout the land until three o'clock in the afternoon, 45 because the sun stopped shining.
4. 52 This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. 53 Then he took it down, wrapped it in linen, and laid it in a tomb that was hewn out of the rock, where no one had ever lain before. 54 That day was the Preparation, and the _______ drew near.
a. first day of the week
c. Day of Passover
5. According to Luke 23:54, what day of the week did Jesus die? (54 That day was the Preparation, and the Sabbath drew near.)
6. 44 Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me." 45 And He opened their understanding, that they might ______.
a. believe who he was
b. comprehend the Scriptures
c. explain it to others
7. 46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, 47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And you are witnesses of these things. 49 Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with ____ from on high."
b. more understanding
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)