Luke 21-22, ERV
1. 5 Then, as some spoke of the temple, how it was adorned with beautiful stones and ______, He said, 6 "These things which you see-the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down"
c. stained glass windows
2. 12 But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the _______ and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name's sake.
3. 13 But it will turn out for you as an occasion for _______. 14 Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist.
Luke 21:13-15 ,NKJV
a. healing the sick
b. performing miracles
4. 16 You will be betrayed even by ________; and they will put some of you to death. 17 And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. 18 But not a hair of your head shall be lost. 19 By your patience possess your souls.
a. rulers, judges, and offices
b. parents and brothers, relatives and friends
c. your fellow church members
5. And Jerusalem will be trampled by _____ until the times of the ______ are fulfilled.
6. 25 "And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your ____ draws near."
7. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, ______ will by no means pass away till all things take place.
a. the generation of the 21st Century
b. this generation
c. the next generation
8. Now the Feast of ________ drew near, which is called Passover. 2 And the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might kill Him, for they feared the people.
Luke 22:1-2 ,NKJV
a. Bread and Wine
b. Unleavened Bread
c. Living Bread
9. 3 Then Satan _____ Judas, surnamed Iscariot, who was numbered among the twelve. 4 So he went his way and conferred with the chief priests and captains, how he might betray Him to them. 5 And they were glad, and agreed to give him money. 6 So he promised and sought opportunity to betray Him to them in the absence of the multitude.
10. 7 Then came the Day of Unleavened Bread, when the ______ must be killed. 8 And He sent Peter and John, saying, "Go and prepare the Passover for us, that we may eat."
11. 17 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, "Take this and divide it among yourselves; 18 for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until ______."
a. you are in heaven with me
b. the kingdom of God comes
c. the New World comes
12. 20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the ____ in My blood, which is shed for you.
a. Holy Grail
c. New Covenant
13. 25 And He said to them, "The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them, and those who exercise authority over them are called 'benefactors.' 26 But not so among you; on the contrary, he who is greatest among you, let him be as the younger, and he who governs as he who serves. 27 For who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table? Yet I am among you as the One who ______.
b. awaits to be served
14. 28 "But you are those who have continued with Me in My trials. 29 And I bestow upon you _____, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me, 30 that you may eat and drink at My table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."
a. a robe of righteousness
b. a kingdom
c. a crown
15. 35 And He said to them, "When I sent you without money bag, knapsack, and sandals, did you lack anything?" So they said, "______."
a. Only a few necessities
b. Only the things that were not necessities