Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
John 9-10, NKJV (8 questions)
1. Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth. 2 And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" 3 Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but _______
a. the first Adam sinned and he is a descendant of the first Adam
b. that the works of God should be revealed in him
c. he was not supposed to be blind
2. 28 Then they reviled him and said, "You are His disciple, but we are ______ disciples. 29 We know that God spoke to _____; as for this fellow, we do not know where He is from."
John 9:28-29 ,NKJV
3. 34 They answered and said to him, "You were completely born in sins, and are you _____ us?" And they cast him out.
a. better than
b. wiser than
4. 35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of God?" 36 He answered and said, "__________"
a. Yes, I believe that you are the Son of God
b. Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?
c. I do, but if you don't spread it around, maybe the Pharisees will allow me back into the synagogue
5. 39 And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind." 40 Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "_________"
a. Are we blind also?
b. Are you making us blind?
c. Why do you want to make some people blind?
6. 7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who ever came before me are thieves and robbers, but the _____ did not hear them.
7. 10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it ______.
b. according to the law
c. more abundantly
8. 25 Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father's name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are ______, as I said to you.
b. not of My sheep
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)