John 7-8, ERV
1. 4 For no one does anything in secret while he himself seeks to be known openly. If You do these things, show Yourself to the world." 5 For even His brothers ________.
a. believed in Him
b. did not believe in Him
c. wanted to help Him
2. 14 Now about the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught. 15 And the Jews marveled, saying, "How does this Man know letters, having never studied?" 16 Jesus answered them and said, "My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me. 17 If anyone _______, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority.
a. does His Will
b. wills to do His will
c. loves Me
3. 18 He who _____ seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.
a. is well-dressed
b. is highly spoken of
c. speaks from himself
4. 19 Did not Moses give you the law, yet _____? Why do you seek to kill Me?"
a. you don't want to keep the law
b. you don't think the law is fair
c. none of you keeps the law
5. 38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of ________."
a. living water
6. 15 You judge according to the flesh; _______.
a. I judge according to the spirit
b. I judge according to the heart
c. I judge no one
7. 21 Then Jesus said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will _____. Where I go you cannot come."
a. be forgiven of your sins
b. have life more abundantly
c. die in your sin
8. 31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide _____, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
a. in Me
b. in My word
c. in church
9. 33 They answered Him, "We are Abraham's descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, 'You will be made free'?" 34 Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a _____ of sin.
10. 43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father ______
John 8:43-44 ,NKJV
b. the law
c. the devil