Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
John 3-4, NKJV (10 questions)
1. 1 There was a man of the _____ named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, "Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him."
2. Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is __________ he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3 ,ESV
a. young again
b. born again
3. 5 Jesus answered, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is _________ of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. -
4. 13 No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man. 14 And as Moses lifted up the _________ in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
b. ten commandments
5. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever __________ in him should not perish but have eternal life.
b. is wise
6. 18 Whoever __________is not condemned, ...
a. obeys God's law
b. bears fruit worthy of righteousness
c. believes in Him
7. but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a _______ welling up to eternal life.
a. tree of life
b. spring of water
c. water tower
8. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in ______________.
a. the church building and at home
b. the Sabbath worship Service and Sunday School
c. spirit and truth
9. 31 Meanwhile the disciples were urging him, saying, "Rabbi, eat." 32 But he said to them, "I have food to eat that _________."
a. I keep in my pocket
b. I prepared myself
c. you do not know about
10. 34 Jesus said to them, "My food is to do _________________ and to accomplish his work.
a. obedience to the law
b. the will of Him who sent Me
c. good works
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)