Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
John 1-2, NKJV (6 questions)
1. In the beginning was the _____, and the _____ was with God, and the ____ was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God.
2. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the _____ of men.
3. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not ______ it.
4. 33 I did not know Him, but He who sent me to baptize with water said to me, 'Upon whom you see the Spirit descending, and remaining on Him, this is He who baptizes with the Holy _____.' 34 And I have seen and testified that this is the Son of God."
5. Now when Jesus looked at him, He said, "You are Simon the son of Jonah. You shall be called Cephas" (which is translated, ______).
a. a river
b. a stone
c. a wheel
6. 18 So the Jews answered and said to Him, "What sign do You show to us, since You do these things?" 19 Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." 20 Then the Jews said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?" 21 But He was speaking of the temple of _____.
b. the kingdom
c. His body
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)