Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
John 19-21, NKJV (8 questions)
1. 19 Now Pilate wrote a title and put it on the cross. And the writing was: JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS. 20 Then many of the Jews read this title, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city; and it was written in Hebrew, Greek, and Latin. 21 Therefore the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, "Do not write, 'The King of the Jews,' but, 'He said, "I am the King of the Jews."'" 22 Pilate answered, "___________."
a. It was my mistake, let me change it.
b. It was not a mistake, he is the King of the Jews. I will not change it.
c. What I have written, I have written.
2. 25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother's sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple ______ standing by, He said to His mother, "Woman, behold your son!" 27 Then He said to the disciple, "Behold your mother!" And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home.
a. who had betrayed Him
b. who was helping His mother
c. whom He loved
3. Now on the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb. 2 Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, ______, and said to them, "They have taken away the Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him."
a. whom Jesus loved
b. who doubted
c. the only other one who was awake
4. 21 So Jesus said to them again, "Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you." 22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive the sins of any, _______________...
a. your Father will forgive you
b. they are forgiven them
c. you should forgive the sins of all
5. 23 If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, _________."
a. your Father will not forgive you
b. they are retained
c. they will not be forgiven by Me
6. 7 Therefore that disciple ______ said to Peter, "It is the Lord!" Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his outer garment (for he had removed it), and plunged into the sea.
a. who had a special relationship with Jesus
b. whom Jesus loved
c. who was Jesus' best friend
7. 20 Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus _____ following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, "Lord, who is the one who betrays You?" 21 Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, "But Lord, what about this man?"
a. also knew loved Him
c. kept close to his heart
8. 22 Jesus said to him, "If I will that he remain till I come, _______? You follow Me."
a. does that make you jealous
b. does that make you sad
c. what is that to you
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)