John 16-18, ERV
1. 2 They will put you out of the ______; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think that he offers God service. 3 And these things they will do to you because they have not known the Father nor Me.
John 16:2-3, NKJV
b. body of believers of false religion
2. 7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, _______will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
John 16:7, NKJV
a. the Helper
3. 6 "I have manifested Your name to _____. They were Yours, You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word.
John 17:6, NKJV
a. the men whom You have given Me out of the world
b. all men in the world
c. my disciples
4. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. Those whom You gave Me I have kept; and none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
What does "perdition" mean? (Use your Strong's Concordance to find the answer)
5. 13 But now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have _____ in themselves.
a. My love fulfilled
b. My hope fulfilled
c. My joy fulfilled
6. 14 I have given them Your word; and the world has ____ them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.
a. not understood
b. been fascinated with