Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
John 11-12, NKJV (9 questions)
1. 3 Therefore the sisters sent to Him, saying, "Lord, behold, he whom You love is sick." 4 When Jesus heard that, He said, "This sickness is not unto death, but for the _________, that the Son of God may be glorified through it."
a. testing of faith
b. revealing of truth
c. glory of God
2. 9 Jesus answered, "Are there not _______ hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world. 10 But if one walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him."
3. 14 Then Jesus said to them plainly, "Lazarus is dead. 15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, that you may believe. Nevertheless let us go to him." 16 Then Thomas, who is called the Twin, said to his fellow disciples, "Let us also go, that we may ____ with Him."
4. 38 Then Jesus, again groaning in Himself, came to the tomb. It was a cave, and a ______ lay against it. 39 Jesus said, "Take away the ______...
b. stone of salvation
5. 27 "Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save Me from this hour'? But for this purpose I came to this hour. 28 Father, glorify Your name." Then a voice came from heaven, saying, "I have both glorified it and will glorify it again." 29 Therefore the people who stood by and heard it said that ______. Others said, "An angel has spoken to Him."
a. the ground had shaken
b. it had thundered
c. it was the whistling of the wind
6. 30 Jesus answered and said, "This voice did not come because of Me, but for your sake. 31 _____ the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.
a. In 2000 years will be
b. Soon will be
c. Now is
7. 31 Now is the judgment of this world; ____ the ruler of this world will be cast out.
a. On judgement day
b. At the end of the world
8. 42 Nevertheless even among the rulers many believed in Him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be _____; 43 for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
a. put out of the synagogue
9. 47 And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, _____; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. 48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
a. he will be forgiven on the last day
b. I do not judge him
c. he will die in his sins
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)