Acts 9-10, ERV
1. 8 ...they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. 9 And he was _____ _____ without sight, and neither ate nor drank.
a. one day
b. three days
c. seven days
2. 10 Now there was a certain _______ at Damascus named Ananias; and to him the Lord said in a vision, "Ananias." And he said, "Here I am, Lord."
3. 11 So the Lord said to him, "Arise and go to the street called _____, and inquire at the house of Judas for one called Saul of Tarsus, for behold, he is praying. 12 And in a vision he has seen a man named Ananias coming in and putting his hand on him, so that he might receive his sight."
4. 17 And Ananias went his way and entered the house; and laying his hands on him he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you came, has sent me that you may receive your sight and ____."
a. go on your way
b. be filled with the Holy Spirit
c. have the covering removed from your mind
5. 20 Immediately he preached the Christ in the _____, that He is the Son of God.
b. nearby towns
6. 23 Now after many days were past, the Jews _________.
a. planned a celebration in honor of Saul's dedication to Christ
b. plotted to kill him
c. demanded that Saul perform some miracles
7. 36 At Joppa there was a certain ______ named Tabitha, which is translated Dorcas. This woman was full of good works and charitable deeds which she did.
a. tunic and garment maker
8. There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of what was called the Italian Regiment, 2 a devout man and one who feared God with all his household, who gave alms generously to the _____, and prayed to God always.
9. 4 And when he observed him, he was afraid, and said, "What is it, lord?" So he said to him, "Your ____ have come up for a memorial before God.
b. prayers and your alms
10. 28 Then he said to them, "You know how unlawful it is for a Jewish man to keep company with or go to one of another nation. But God has shown me that I should not call _____ common or unclean.
a. certain men
b. foreign men
c. any man
11. 43 To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive _____ of sins."