Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Acts 24-26, NKJV (8 questions)
1. 5 For we have found this man a plague, a creator of dissension among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes. 6 He even tried to ____, and we seized him, and wanted to judge him according to our law.
a. make us go to the temple every Sabbath
b. make us think that we are each individually the temple
c. profane the temple
2. 14 But this I confess to you, that according to ____ which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.
a. the Way
b. Faith in Jesus Christ alone
c. the Free Gift of Righteousness
3. 22 But when Felix heard these things, having more accurate knowledge of _____, he adjourned the proceedings and said, "When Lysias the commander comes down, I will make a decision on your case." 23 So he commanded the centurion to keep Paul and to let him have liberty, and told him not to forbid any of his friends to provide for or visit him.
b. Paul's beliefs
c. the Way
4. 24 And after some days, when Felix came with his wife Drusilla, who was Jewish, he sent for Paul and heard him concerning the faith in Christ. 25 Now as he reasoned about _____ to come, Felix was afraid and answered, "Go away for now; when I have a convenient time I will call for you."
Acts 24:24-25 ,NKJV
a. loving one's enemies and the judgment
b. forgiving one's enemies and the judgment
c. righteousness, self-control, and the judgment
5. 4 "My manner of life from my youth, which was spent from the beginning among my own nation at Jerusalem, all the Jews know. 5 They knew me from the first, if they were willing to testify, that according to the strictest sect of our religion I lived a ______.
Acts 26:4-5 ,NKJV
6. 15 So I said, 'Who are You, Lord?' And He said, 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. 16 But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. 17 I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, 18 to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by ______.'
a. faith in Me
b. loving God and their neighbor
c. believing in Me and repenting of their sins
7. 24 Now as he thus made his defense, Festus said with a loud voice, "Paul, ___________"
a. you are beside yourself! Much learning is driving you mad!
b. you are wise beyond any other person I've known
c. please continue telling us more about the Way
8. 28 Then Agrippa said to Paul, "You ____ persuade me to become a Christian."
b. are trying to
c. will never
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)