Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Acts 1-3, NKJV (18 questions)
1. 3 to whom He also presented Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during _____ days and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God.
2. 4 And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," He said, "you have heard from Me; 5 for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy _____ not many days from now."
3. 8 But you shall receive _______ when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
4. 11 who also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into _____? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into ____, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into _____."
b. the clouds
c. the third demention
5. 12 Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called _____, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day's journey.
6. 15 And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples (altogether the number of names was about _____), and said, 16 "Men and brethren, this Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit spoke before by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus;
b. twenty four
c. a hundred and twenty
7. When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.
Acts 2:1 Question: According to the Strong's Concordance, the Word Pentecost means: A Jewish Festival celebrated yearly in great recognition of the completed _________.
a. Speaking in tongues
b. tongues on fire
c. harvest (the fiftieth day)
8. 8 And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born? 9 Parthians and Medes and Elamites, those dwelling in Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia, 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya adjoining Cyrene, visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretans and Arabs-we hear them speaking in our own tongues the wonderful works of God."
Question: In verse 10, what does the word "proselytes" mean, according to the Strong's Concordance?
proselyte: STRONGS: G4339
a. newcomer or one who has come over from a Gentile religion to Judaism
b. a preacher
c. a teacher
9. 15 For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 17 'And it shall come to pass ____, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
a. after the resurrection of Christ
b. in the last days
c. after the Holy Spirit enters my followers
10. Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. 18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out _____ in those days;
a. new wine
b. My Spirit
c. living water
11. And they shall ________.
a. deliver the message of Christ and His grace
c. speak in tongues
12. 21 And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall ______
a. receive sight
b. be saved
c. be wise
13. 38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord ______."
a. has made
b. our God will call
c. will choose
14. So continuing _____ with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, 47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.
a. on the Sabbath
b. on the first day of the week
15. 2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms from those who entered the temple; 3 who, seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple, asked for alms.
Acts 3:2-3 Question: What are alms, according to the Strong's Concordance?
c. donation to the poor
d. all 3 answers are correct
16. 16 And His name, through faith in His name, has made this man strong, whom you see and know. Yes, the faith which _____ has given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
a. he decided to have in Jesus
b. comes through Him
c. is powerful
17. 4 And fixing his eyes on him, with John, Peter said, "Look at us." 5 So he gave them his attention, expecting to receive something from them. 6 Then Peter said, "____ In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk."
a. I will give you my tithe and more
b. I will give you some silver and gold and more
c. Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you:
18. 19 Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that _____ may come from the presence of the Lord,
c. times of refreshing
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)