Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
1 Corinthians 5-8, NKJV (11 questions)
1. It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and such sexual immorality as is not even named among the Gentiles-________!
1 Cor 5:1,NKJV
a. that a man has his father's wife
b. that a man has his brother's wife
c. that a man has another man
2. Which of the 12 children of Israel had his father's wife? (see Gen 35:22, Gen 37:2 & Gen 49:3-4)
3. 4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when you are gathered together, along with my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, 5 deliver such a one to ____ for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
1 Cor 5:4-5,NKJV
a. the preacher
b. the hypocrites for verbal condemnation
4. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us. 8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of _______.
1 Cor. 5:7-8,NKJV
a. dry crackers
b. the body of Christ
c. sincerity and truth
5. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner-_____.
1 Cor. 5:11,NKJV
a. not even to eat with such a person
b. not to go to church with such a person
c. not to love this kind of person
6. you yourselves ____ wrong and cheat, and you _____ these things to your brethren!
1 Cor. 6:8,NKJV
b. never do
c. will never do
7. 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you _______________ in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
1 Cor 6:9-11,NKJV
a. asked Jesus for forgiveness
b. continue to ask Jesus for forgiveness every time you do wrong
c. were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified
8. 12 All things _____ lawful for me...
1 Cor 6:12,NKJV
b. are not
c. have never been and will never be
9. do you not know that ______ is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
1 Cor 6:19,NKJV
a. the local church
b. Christ's body
c. your body
10. you were bought at a price; therefore ______ God in your body and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Cor. 6:20,NKJV
11. If any brother has a wife who does not believe, and she is willing to live with him, let him not divorce her. 13 And a woman who has a husband who does not believe, if he is willing to live with her, let her not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is _______ by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is _______ by the husband;
1 Cor 7:12-13,NKJV
a. made to repent
b. made to believe
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)