Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Nehemiah 8-9 ESV (8 questions)
1. 6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God, and all the people answered, "Amen, Amen," lifting up their hands. And they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with their _________.
a. clothes torn
b. eyes caked with mud
c. faces to the ground
2. ...For all the people ____ as they heard the words of the Law.
a. praised God
3. 14 And they found it written in the Law that the Lord had commanded by Moses that the people of Israel should dwell in _____ during the feast of the seventh month,
4. 15 and that they should proclaim it and publish it in all their towns and in Jerusalem, "Go out to the hills and bring branches of olive, wild olive, myrtle, palm, and other leafy trees to make _____, as it is written."
c. worship tools to wave before the Lord
5. 8 And day by day, from the first day to the last day, he read from the Book of the ____ of God. They kept the feast seven days, and on the eighth day there was a solemn assembly, according to the rule.
6. 6 "You are the Lord, you alone. You have made heaven, the ______ of heavens, with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them; and you preserve all of them; and the host of heaven worships you.
7. 7 You are the Lord, the God who chose Abram and brought him out of ____ and gave him the name Abraham. 8 You found his heart faithful before you, and made with him the covenant to give to his offspring the land of the Canaanite, the Hittite, the Amorite, the Perizzite, the Jebusite, and the Girgashite. And you have kept your promise, for you are righteous.
c. Ur of the Chaldeans
8. 15 You gave them ____ from heaven for their hunger and brought water for them out of the rock for their thirst, and you told them to go in to possess the land that you had sworn to give them.
b. the bread of life
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been
checked for accuracy
by Tia Graff