Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
Nehemiah 12-13 ESV (6 questions)
1. 27 And at the ________ of the wall of Jerusalem they sought the Levites in all their places, to bring them to Jerusalem to celebrate the dedication with gladness, with thanksgivings and with singing, with cymbals, harps, and lyres.
2. 43 And they offered great sacrifices that day and rejoiced, for ___ had made them rejoice with great joy; the women and children also rejoiced. And the joy of Jerusalem was heard far away.
a. completion of the wall
c. their hearts
3. On that day they read from the Book of Moses in the hearing of the people. And in it was found written that no Ammonite or Moabite should ever enter the assembly of God, 2 for they did not meet the people of Israel with _____, but hired Balaam against them to curse them-yet our God turned the curse into a blessing.
b. bread and water
4. 10 I also found out that the ______ of the Levites had not been given to them, so that the Levites and the singers, who did the work, had fled each to his field.
c. Urim and Thummim
5. 19 As soon as it began to grow dark at the gates of Jerusalem before the ______, I commanded that the doors should be shut and gave orders that they should not be opened until after the ______. And I stationed some of my servants at the gates, that no load might be brought in on the ______ day.
6. 25 And I confronted them and cursed them and beat some of them and pulled out their ____. And I made them take an oath in the name of God, saying, "You shall not give your daughters to their sons, or take their daughters for your sons or for yourselves.
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been
checked for accuracy
by Tia Graff