Ezra 1-3, ERV
1. In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, _____ stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom and also put it in writing:
a. the Lord
c. the king of Babylon
2. 2 "Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the ____, and he has charged me to build him a house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.
a. kingdoms of the earth
b. kingdom of Israel
c. kingdom of Egypt and Israel
3. 3 Whoever is among you of all his people, may his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and _____ the house of the Lord, the God of Israel- he is the God who is in Jerusalem.
b. tear down
4. 59 The following were those who came up from Tel-melah, Tel-harsha, Cherub, Addan, and Immer, though they could not prove their fathers' houses or their descent, whether they belonged to ______:
a. the Lord
5. 62 These sought their registration among those enrolled in the genealogies, but they were not found there, and so they were excluded from the priesthood as _______.
6. 63 The governor told them that they were not to partake of the most holy food, until there should be a priest to consult __________.
b. the king of Persia
c. Urim and Thummim
7. 4 And they kept the Feast of Booths, as it is written, and offered the daily burnt offerings by number according to the rule, as each day required, 5 and after that the regular burnt offerings, the offerings at the _____ moon and at all the appointed feasts of the Lord, and the offerings of everyone who made a freewill offering to the Lord.
8. 7 So they gave money to the masons and the carpenters, and food, drink, and oil to the Sidonians and the Tyrians to bring cedar trees from Lebanon to the sea, to Joppa, according to the ______ that they had from Cyrus king of Persia.
c. Word of God