Esther 6-10, ERV
1. On that night the king could not sleep. And he gave orders to bring the book of memorable deeds, the chronicles, and they were read before the king. 2 And it was found written how _______ had told about Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's eunuchs, who guarded the threshold, and who had sought to lay hands on King Ahasuerus.
2. 3 And the king said, "What honor or distinction has been bestowed on Mordecai for this?" The king's young men who attended him said, "______."
a. He has been given 10,000 talents of silver
b. He has been given a certificate of honor
c. Nothing has been done for him
3. 9 And let the _____ be handed over to one of the king's most noble officials. Let them dress the man whom the king delights to honor, and let them lead him on the horse through the square of the city, proclaiming before him: 'Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor.'"
a. 10,000 talents of silver
b. certificate of honor
c. robes and the horse
4. 10 And the king said, "Hang him on that." So they hanged ______ on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then the wrath of the king abated.
5. 17 And in every province and in every city, wherever the king's command and his edict reached, there was gladness and joy among the Jews, a feast and a holiday. And many from the peoples of the country _____ , for fear of the Jews had fallen on them.
a. declared themselves Jews
b. had respect for the Jews
c. hid from the Jews