Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
2 Chronicles 6-8 ESV (5 questions)
1. 19 Yet have regard to the prayer of your servant and to his plea, O Lord my God, listening to the cry and to the prayer that your servant prays before you, 20 that your eyes may be open day and night toward this ______, the place where you have promised to set your name, that you may listen to the prayer that your servant offers toward this place. 21 And listen to the pleas of your servant and of your people Israel, when they pray toward this place. And listen from heaven your dwelling place, and when you hear, forgive.
2 Chronicles 6:19-21,ESV
2. 30 then hear from heaven your dwelling place and forgive and render to each whose heart you know, according to all his ways, for _____ know the hearts of the children of mankind, 31 that they may fear you and walk in your ways all the days that they live in the land that you gave to our fathers.
2 Chronicles 6:30-31,ESV
a. we all
b. you and all of your angels
c. you, you only
3. 7 As soon as Solomon finished his prayer, _____ came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices, and the glory of the Lord filled the temple. 2 And the priests could not enter the house of the Lord, because the glory of the Lord filled the Lord's house.
2 Chronicles 7:1-2,ESV
a. a cloud
c. thunder and lightning
4. 12 Then the Lord appeared to Solomon in the night and said to him: "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for myself as a house of _________.
2 Chronicles 7:12,ESV
5. 19 "But if you turn aside and forsake my statutes and my commandments that I have set before you, and go and serve other gods and worship them, 20 then I will pluck you up from my land that I have given you, and this _____ that I have consecrated for my name, I will cast out of my sight, and I will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples.
2 Chronicles 7:19-20,ERV
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been
checked for accuracy
by Tia Graff