Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
2 Chronicles 32-34 ESV (18 questions)
1. After these things and these acts of faithfulness, Sennacherib king of ____ came and invaded Judah and encamped against the fortified cities, thinking to win them for himself.
2 Chronicles 32:1,ESV
2. 3 he planned with his officers and his mighty men to stop the _____ that were outside the city; and they helped him.
2 Chronicles 32:3,ESV
c. water of the spring
3. 4 A great many people were gathered, and they stopped all the springs and the brook that flowed through the land, saying, "Why should the kings of Assyria come and find much ______?"
2 Chronicles 32:4,ESV
a. gold and silver
4. 5 He set to work resolutely and built up all the ____ that was broken down and raised towers upon it, and outside it he built another ____, and he strengthened the Millo in the city of David. He also made weapons and shields in abundance.
2 Chronicles 32:5,ESV
a. high places
b. house of the Lord
5. 7 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or dismayed before the king of Assyria and all the horde that is with him, for there are ____ with us than with him.
2 Chronicles 32:7,ESV
b. stronger men
c. wiser men
6. 8 With him is an arm of _____, but with us is the Lord our God, to help us and to fight our battles." And the people took confidence from the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.
2 Chronicles 32:8,ESV
7. 12 Has not this same Hezekiah taken away his high places and his altars and commanded Judah and Jerusalem, "Before ____ altar you shall worship, and on it you shall burn your sacrifices"?
2 Chronicles 32:12,ESV
a. a stone
c. many of
8. 21 And the Lord sent an angel, who ____ all the mighty warriors and commanders and officers in the camp of the king of Assyria. So he returned with shame of face to his own land. And when he came into the house of his god, some of his own sons struck him down there with the sword.
2 Chronicles 32:21,ESV
a. cut off
b. gave over the Israelites to
c. ministered to
9. 24 In those days Hezekiah became sick and was at the point of death, and he prayed to the Lord, and he answered him and gave him a ____. 25 But Hezekiah did not make return according to the benefit done to him, for his heart was proud. Therefore wrath came upon him and Judah and Jerusalem. 26 But Hezekiah humbled himself for the pride of his heart, both he and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, so that the wrath of the Lord did not come upon them in the days of Hezekiah.
2 Chronicles 32:24-26,ESV
10. 31 And so in the matter of the envoys of the princes of Babylon, who had been sent to him to inquire about the sign that had been done in the land, God ____, in order to test him and to know all that was in his heart.
2 Chronicles 32:31,ESV
a. enticed him
b. left him to himself
c. hurt him
11. Manasseh was ______ years old when he began to reign, and he reigned fifty-five years in Jerusalem.
2 Chronicles 33:1,ESV
12. 8 and I will no more remove the foot of Israel from the land that I appointed for your fathers, if only they will be careful to do all that I have commanded them, ____ given through Moses.
2 Chronicles 33:8,ESV
a. the ten commandments
b. the ceremonial laws
c. all the law, the statutes, and the rules
13. 10 The Lord spoke to Manasseh and to his people, but they ___.
2 Chronicles 33:10,ESV
a. already knew what he had to say
b. had gone on a trip out of hearing range
c. paid no attention
14. 11 Therefore the Lord brought upon them the commanders of the army of the king of Assyria, who captured Manasseh with hooks and bound him with chains of bronze and brought him to _____.
2 Chronicles 33:11,ESV
15. 12 And when he was in distress, he entreated the favor of the Lord his God and ____ greatly before the God of his fathers.
2 Chronicles 33:12,ESV
a. humbled himself
b. cut himself
c. tortured himself
16. 17 Nevertheless, the people still sacrificed at the high places, but only to _____.
2 Chronicles 33:17,ESV
c. the Lord their God
17. Josiah was ____ years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty-one years in Jerusalem.
2 Chronicles 34:1,ESV
18. 19 And when the king heard the words of the Law, he ______.
2 Chronicles 34:19,ESV
a. ordered everyone to be abide by it
b. ran away to Egypt
c. tore his clothes
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been
checked for accuracy
by Tia Graff