Find a church in your location
or submit your church. :
2 Chronicles 28-31 ESV (5 questions)
1. ...and he made offerings in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom and burned _____ as an offering, according to the abominations of the nations whom the Lord drove out before the people of Israel.
2 Chronicles 28:3 ESV
a. 7 rams
b. his clothes
c. his sons
2. 15 They gathered their brothers and consecrated themselves and went in as the king had commanded, by the words of the Lord, to ____ the house of the Lord.
2 Chronicles 29:15,ESV
b. sacrifice at
c. pray over
3. 25 And he stationed the Levites in the house of the Lord with cymbals, harps, and lyres, according to the commandment of David and of Gad the king's seer and of Nathan the prophet, for the commandment was from the Lord through _____.
2 Chronicles 29:25,ESV
a. a vision
b. his prophets
4. 18 For a majority of the people, many of them from Ephraim, Manasseh, Issachar, and Zebulun, had not _____, yet they ate the Passover otherwise than as prescribed.
2 Chronicles 30:18,ESV
a. become hungry
b. cleansed themselves
c. prayed a prayer of thanksgiving
5. 3 The contribution of the king from his own possessions was for the burnt offerings: the burnt offerings of morning and evening, and the burnt offerings for the Sabbaths, the _____, and the appointed feasts, as it is written in the Law of the Lord.
2 Chronicles 31:3,ESV
a. Sabbath nights
b. mid-week nights
c. new moons
If you find errors in the quizzes
please contact us; corrections will
be made the same day. Thank you
for your help in perfecting the
quizzes. We apologize for any errors.
Bible Reading Plan (Date Order)
This quiz has been
checked for accuracy
by Tia Graff