2 Chronicles 25-27, ERV
1. 5 He set himself to seek God in the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the _____ of God, and as long as he sought the Lord, God made him prosper.
2 Chronicles 26:5,ESV
2. 10 And he built towers in the wilderness and cut out many cisterns, for he had large herds, both in the Shephelah and in the plain, and he had farmers and vinedressers in the hills and in the fertile lands, for he loved the _____.
2 Chronicles 26:10,ESV
b. plants and trees
3. 15 In Jerusalem he made _____, invented by skillful men, to be on the towers and the corners, to shoot arrows and great stones. And his fame spread far, for he was marvelously helped, till he was strong.
2 Chronicles 26:15,ESV
4. But when he was strong, he grew proud, to his destruction. For he was unfaithful to the Lord his God and entered the temple of the Lord to __________.
2 Chronicles 26:16,ESV
a. go behind the curtain of the Holy of Holies
b. burn incense on the altar of incense
c. preach the Word of God to the congregation
5. 6 So Jotham became mighty, because he ordered his ways before the _____.
2 Chronicles 27:6,ESV
c. Lord his God