2 Chronicles 21-24, ERV
1. 3 Their father gave them great gifts of silver, gold, and valuable possessions, together with fortified cities in Judah, but he gave the kingdom to Jehoram, because he was ______.
2 Chronicles 21:3, ESV
a. chosen by God
b. his favorite
c. the firstborn
2. 4 When Jehoram had ascended the throne of his father and was established, he ______ all his brothers with the sword, and also some of the princes of Israel.
2 Chronicles 21:4, ESV
3. 10 So Edom revolted from the rule of Judah to this day. At that time Libnah also revolted from his rule, because he _____.
2 Chronicles 21:10, ESV
a. stopped treating them fairly
b. had forsaken the Lord, the God of his fathers
c. thought he was better than them
4. 11 Moreover, he made high places in the hill country of Judah and led the inhabitants of Jerusalem into ______ and made Judah go astray.
2 Chronicles 21:11
a. the Jordan River
b. the Red Sea
5. 18 And after all this the Lord struck him in his bowels with ____ disease. 19 In the course of time, at the end of two years, his bowels came out because of the disease, and he died in great agony. His people made no fire in his honor, like the fires made for his fathers.
2 Chronciles 21:18
a. an incurable
b. a painful
c. a harmless
6. 3 He also walked in the ways of the house of Ahab, for his mother was his counselor in doing ____.
2 Chronicles 22:3
a. everything he did
7. Joash was _____ years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years in Jerusalem. His mother's name was Zibiah of Beersheba.
2 Chronicles 24:1
8. 22 Thus Joash the king did not remember the kindness that Jehoiada, Zechariah's father, had shown him, but _____ his son.
2 Chronicles 21:3